Thursday, February 3, 2011

Put On Yo' Record: Naja Taylor


why is music important to you?

La musica es importante para mi porque....it explains the inner emotions of folk. It allows you to transcend into various emotional levels all in span of like 4 minutes. 
favorite song...
As If We Never Said Goodbye - Barbara Streisand (Sunset Blvd.) As a child I fell in love with the drama in showtunes. Sunset Blvd. is my absolute fav. movie ever and this song from the Broadway show has always captured me.
favorite musician...

BEYONCE!!!! So no she doesnt write her own songs or arrange her own music...perhaps shes my fav. performer. Fav. musician would have to be Jill Scott and Denyce Graves...I saw Denyce Graves in the opera Sampson and Delilah and this woman was laying upside down on a bed and didnt miss a note! Her voice is magnificent
top 5 albums...

The countdown begins with 1 being the highest...
#5 Unplugged Lauryn Hill
#4 I'm Speechless - Madonna(I love the showtune vibe of the album)
#3 B'Day - Beyonce
#2 Back to Broadway - Barbara Streisand
#1 Undecided!! I guess I don't have a number one album

how are you keeping real music alive?
Keeping music alive by continuously supporting all types and spreading the word about any good music I come across..

No comments:

Post a Comment