Monday, February 28, 2011

Soundtrack Battle: Boomerang or Waiting to Exhale





















As I flipped back and forth to Academy Awards last night, I began to think about movies and the soundtracks that go with them. The top two soundtracks in my opinion are Boomerang and Waiting To Exhale, but which is number 1? I could not decide...maybe you could help me figure this out... or even bring to my attention other great movie soundtracks. The battle begins!

Take the poll and/or comment to post your vote...

Here are some songs from both to refresh your memory:

Waiting to Exhale



Boomerang




2 comments:

  1. Well I honestly dont remember watching Boomerang but I see that Toni is on there and I love her...Imma have to check out the tracks but I do love Waiting To Exhale soundtrack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a poll and looks like Waiting to Exhale won at 88%

    ReplyDelete