Thursday, February 10, 2011

Put On Yo' Record: Keandra Ewing


why is music important to you?

Music is important to me because I believe music is a gift from God. Music is so powerful. If I’m discouraged, I can turn on the right song and immediately, my spirits are lifted. If I need to get “crunk”, music can do it for me. I LOVE MUSIC!!!
favorite song...

One of my all time favorite songs is Etta James “At Last”. I hope to dance to this song at my wedding. It was first produced in 1961 and it’s still very popular. It’s just a beautiful song about awaiting love. Can’t wait for the day when I can say”at last, my love has come along”.
favorite musician...

My favorite musician is Lecrae. He is so real and his music is so real. I just love that he makes life changing music that gets me both “crunk” and convicted at the same time. When I hear his music, I’m inspired to change and become more like Christ. That’s what it’s all about!!
top 5 albums...

Lecrae- Rehab
Brandy- Never Say Never
Carrie Underwood- Play On
Indiarie- Testimony: Vol. 1, Life & Relationship
Adele- 19
how do you keep real music alive? 
I keep real music alive by listening to real music. I support the artists who make music that inspires and motivates me. I love all kinds of music. I also write music and I hope to provide real music.

No comments:

Post a Comment