Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Battle of the 90's Girl Bands: SWV | TLC | En Vogue

The Sisters With Voices
The Crazy, Sexy and Cool Ones

The Funky Fly Divas
 90's was the last decade of good music in my eyes. We had New Jack Swing, Babyface written jams and the flyest R&B groups! Some of the top music groups in that time period were ruled by the ladies. SWV, En Vogue and TLC ruled the charts, and created the best hits that even now we still love to jam. My question to you today is, of these top 3 girl groups, which was your favorite? Check out their hits below to jog your memory! Cast your vote on this weeks poll (located at the top right corner of the site).




Don't forget to cast your vote on the poll (located at the top right corner of the site).

2 comments:

  1. SWV!!!! I loved them and still do...I loved TLC...Crazy Sexy Cool was a great album and I was listening to en vogue made me feel grown lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. En Vogue has to be my favorite girl group of all time. The fact that they can ALL sing is PLUS...and also, they harmonize like no other group I've ever heard before.

    ReplyDelete