Friday, March 25, 2011

Artist on The Rise Spotlight: Nneka


In an effort to "KEEP REAL MUSIC ALIVE", I occasionally like to highlight new, up and coming artist who don't get much exposure as they deserve.  Nneka is an artist that I've been following for some time now and I had to share with you guys. Her style of music is very truthful, political and even raw. She kinda gives me that Marvin Gaye "Whats Goin On" album feel when I listen to her songs. She sings of such harsh topics about this world in such a light and beautiful voice. You can't listen to an artist like Nneka and not want to stand for a cause. Check out this mini-doc called "Who Is Nneka" to learn more about this talented artist on the rise!


One of my favorite songs of hers is, "Come With Me"...Check it out below!


TO SUPPORT HER MUSIC PROJECTS VISIT NNEKAWORLD.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment