Sunday, January 30, 2011

Whatcha Know Bout "Hercules"

Because I have such an old soul and a passion for rediscovering the songs people forgot about, it brings me great joy to play something and hear an older person shout, "Whatcha know bout dat, youngsta!" Lol, sometimes I end up knowing a little bit more than them. My mom has called me on several occasions to ask me "who sang this?" and "what was the name of that?" about singers and songs from her time period and nine times out of ten I would know the asnwer. All this to say that in the "Whatcha Know Bout..." segments I will be posting the forgotten songs, sparking up old memories for some and creating new interest for others.

To set this thang off I'm going to share with you a song by Aaron Neville....

Whatcha Know Bout...HERCULES?

No comments:

Post a Comment